Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Bon Appetit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi TC, I No Longer See Your Food & Recipe Topic, So... I Thought I would Add my Own.

    This Evening We will Dine On Swedish Meatball's!! Yum!!! They Are Too Scrumptious.

    P.S. ... Sweet Caroline, I could no Longer Resist My Craving LOL.12 5 21

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ December 11, 2004 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font></font>

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Jeni !!!!!!
    your not the only one who loves swedish meatballs
    It's one of my fav's, and It's one of the most requested dish at the diner where I work.

    I think I might have them for dinner tonight YUMMY !!!!!!

    What are you having for New years Day? and where Is our cook TC at?????? [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

    Does anyobody know what Kevins favorite meal Is?????? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#CC9900" size="1">[ January 01, 2005 03:57 PM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Am so glad you share my Love for Swedish Meatball's DeDee, What other Dishes Do you Enjoy May I Ask ?

    TC, was Here Earlier In The day I hope She Return's To Chat with Me, I miss Her
    I MISS YOU T----.

    You Asked what We Dined on for N.Y.D... we Enjoyed Dinner At Our Favorite Italian Restaurant36 1 51 Do you Enjoy Sphaghetti As Well DeDee? & What Did You Do for New Years Day?

    <marquee>~*~*~* January 2nd 2005 ~*~*~*</marquee>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi Jeni I had a big bash at my house!!!!!! It was totally wild and now i'm totally exhausted!!!!! but New years day only comes once a year!!!!!! you have to celebrate with gusto!!!!!!

    Oh yeah I had Swedidh meatballs for dinner............... Yum Yum Yum!!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] : [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi DeDee,
    It sound's As Though you had A Marvelous New Year's Party !!! What A way To end 2004 !!!
    Please be Certain To Invite me next year.4 1 214

    And Now...suddenly have yet Another craving for Swedish meatball's26 35 4 we should try To dine Together one day DeDee.
    And speaking of Swedish!!! where Is our Dear friend Caroline?4 6 2v

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi Jeni I did have a great New years bash!!!!! and you are definetly Invited girl!!!!!!
    I'm having meatloaf tonight for dinner thats one of my all time favorites!!!!!! do you like meatloaf?????? we serve It it all the time at the diner, but I'm making my own tonight with my own secret Ingredients, sound good??????


    904
    I dig your avatar of Kevin !!!!!! Is it from Revenge?????? he's so SEXY and HOT !!!!!!

    <font color="#CC9900" size="1">[ January 04, 2005 02:25 PM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi DeDee,

    Thank You !!! I hope we Can Celebrate New Year's One Day !!!

    Did You Enjoy Your Meatloaf Last Evening?
    I Do Indeed Like Meatloaf DeDee & We have Our Own Unique way Of Preparing It As Well, It's A family Secret. Thank You for The Compliment's On my Avatar!!! I Like It As Well & It Is from My favorite Movie... "Revenge".12 7 14

    <marquee>~~~~~~~~~~Kevin Costner~~~~~~~~~~~</marquee>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I did Jeni It was Sooooo Delicious !!!!!! You, me, and TC should gather together and make up something scrumptious for dinner, and then watch Kevins movies the rest of the night!!!!!! sound fun? [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had Salisbury steak for din - din last night it was aswesome!!!!!! [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MOLLEYSGIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'm having pizza [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] tonight
    and no it's not delivery It's DiGiorno!

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 02:20 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •